Amrit Kaur is a solicitor at Pemberton Robertson Family Lawyers.
Amrit believes that it is important to not only provide practical legal advice that is cost-effective, but also to ensure that her client’s various concerns are addressed. She aims to combine her family law knowledge and practical approach to ensure that she achieves that best possible outcome for her clients.
Amrit acts for and advises clients in all areas of family law including:
- property settlements after the breakdown of a marriage or de facto relationship;
- advising on financial agreements prior to or during a marriage of de facto relationship (binding financial agreements);
- interim and final property arrangements including but not limited to spouse maintenance; early distribution of assets; sale of assets; injunctions; obtaining information and documents;
- interim and final parenting arrangements including but not limited to children’s living arrangements and the time they spend with each parent; recovery applications; injunctions; supervised time;
- acting for and advising grandparents and other family members in relation to financial or child related matters;
- acting for and advising on high conflict parenting matters, including matters involving allegations of risk or family violence; mental health issues and substance abuse;
- advising on child support matters.
Amrit prides herself on looking after the interests of her clients and supporting them through family law matters in an understanding and considered manner, whilst providing clear and direct advice.
- De facto and matrimonial financial matters
- Parenting matters
- Bachelor of Arts (Politics and International Studies) – Murdoch University, 2014
- Bachelor of Laws – Murdoch University, 2014
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice – College of Law, 2015
Admitted to Practice
- 1 November 2015 – Supreme Court of Western Australia
- January 2016 – High Court of Australia
Memberships & Associations
- Law Society of Western Australia – Member
- Family Law Section of the Law Council of Australia – Member
- Family Law Practitioners’ Association of Western Australia – Member
Meet the rest of the team
We are truly focussed on what matters to you. Let us work together to rediscover the light at the end of the tunnel.